December 3rd from 12:30-17:30
Berkeley Yacht Club
Registration Fee: $25 ($15 via zoom, click here)
Our first seminar will focus on logistical aspects of preparing for the Pacific Cup. We have a slate of marine professionals,
seasoned racers and other experts who will present and answer questions on topics such as
- Welcome and Introduction 12:30
- Offshore Rigging Scott Easom 12:45
- Electrical Eric Steinberg 13:30
- Communications Gear Eric Steinberg and Michael Moradzadeh 14:15
- Coffee Social 14:30
- Inspections and the PCER Jim Quanci 14:45
- Boat Weighing and Ratings Buzz Blackett 15:15
- Container Logistics Katie Cornetta 15:30
- Coffee Social 15:45
- TBA 16:00
- Offshore Sail Selection Seadon Wijsen 16:30
- Wrap Up and Surveys 17:15
- Social Hour @ BYC Bar!
Presenters will reserve time for audience questions, and a social mixer will follow the seminar (one drink ticket included for each admission).
Please enter the number of admissions you are getting today and the names of the attendees. If you're associated with a Pac Cup 2024 entry, pick that boat out of the list, too!